Role: Associate – Digital Marketing
Experience Range: A professional with 2-3 years of experience in Digital Marketing. Prior work experience in a Fintech entity or a financial institution will be given a higher preference
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field.
Interview Process: Applicant questionnaire > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
About the Company:
BHIVE is a group of Co-working and FinTech companies focused on commercial real estate. We started out as the oldest Co-working brand in Bangalore and it is now one of the largest chains of Co-working spaces in Bangalore. It was established in the year 2014. We have a presence in multiple key locations in Bangalore on track to expand to multiple other key locations of Bangalore. Beyond Co-working, we have entered other flexible leasing products like managed office and enterprise leasing solutions. To know more, check out our website – www.bhiveworkspace.com
We also provide investment opportunities via Revenue-based financing(RBF) and fractional ownership. Also, we are in the process of launching a category-II AIF. To know more, check out our website – www.bhivealts.com
Our mission is to be India’s largest and most comprehensive platform for commercial real estate rental solutions, driven by a customer-centric mindset. We strive to be the go-to partner of choice for customers by offering best-in-class customer experience, value for money, tailor-made solutions and the best selection.
Role Summary :
We are seeking a highly motivated Digital Marketing Associate to join us. Our Ideal candidate will drive the company’s digital marketing initiatives and execute campaigns to increase online brand awareness, engagement, and leads. The ideal candidate should also have a strong understanding of digital marketing strategies, channels, and tools, with experience in executing campaigns across different platforms and analyzing data to optimize campaigns.
What will you gain?
You will gain good end-to-end exposure in the Marketing team of BHIVE in multiple areas of marketing from BTL, Digital Ads, Content Writing, Social Media, Podcasts, Video marketing, email marketing, etc. BHIVE already has a track record of having built a great brand for itself from scratch.
Key Deliverables :
- Building multiformat digital campaigns using various tools.
- Designing, setting up and testing technically complex campaigns.
- Working collaboratively with the creative team for various marketing collaterals.
- Coordinating end-to-end campaign operations from initial setup through launch.
- Supporting other production efforts as needed like writing copies for Ad Campaigns or long format Video Content.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry and competitors whereby building a strong mechanism of market intelligence
- Flexibility on timings is expected. Should be able to work late evenings and on weekends when required.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns across various channels including social media, email marketing, search engines, display ads, and other online platforms.
- Create engaging content for social media and other digital platforms to increase brand awareness, engagement, and followers.
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns to drive leads, engage customers, and promote products/services.
- Conduct keyword research, optimize website content, and implement SEO strategies to improve search engine ranking and drive traffic.
- Manage and optimize pay-per-click campaigns to drive traffic, increase leads, and improve ROI.
- Analyze campaign performance, identify areas of improvement, and implement changes to optimize performance.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop and execute marketing plans that align with the company’s objectives.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop content and marketing materials that align with brand guidelines.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing and suggest new strategies to improve performance.
Key Competencies :
- A professional with 2-3 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills; able to handle multiple requests, changes, and conflicting priorities.
- Analytical and reporting abilities.
- Ability to work independently with a mindset of ownership and as part of a team.
- Proven experience in executing digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing strategies, channels, and tools.
- Familiarity with social media management tools, email marketing platforms, and Google Analytics.
- Experience in executing SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
* BHIVE has a very strong benefits policy including an employee-friendly ESOP policy. ESOPs may be applicable to the role in the future based on performance.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the post of Associate – Digital Marketing”.