Role : Associate Product Marketing Manager
Experience Range : 2 yrs. + of experience in Product Marketing Management (Real Estate, Proptech Experience will be ideal, though not mandatory)
Qualification : Graduate/ MBA in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
About the Company:
BHIVE is a group of Co-working and FinTech companies focused on commercial real estate. Workspace started out as the oldest co-working brand in Bangalore and is now one of the largest chains of co-working spaces in Bangalore.
BHIVE Alts is a fast-growing Fintech Investment platform, in the BHIVE group. We’re looking to leverage technology, making investing in Commercial Real Estate accessible to retail investors. We also aim to create a family office for the top 5 % of wealthy Indians who do not have access to alternative investment opportunities. The company is looking forward to phenomenal growth over the next few years, being backed by some great strategic investors.
Why join BHIVE:
- Exciting projects: BHIVE offers innovative projects that have a real impact in the industry.
- Collaborative environment: BHIVE values teamwork and collaboration, fostering creativity and providing opportunities for learning.
- Work-life balance: BHIVE offers flexibility in work hours to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Career growth: BHIVE invests in employee development and opportunities for career growth.
- Impactful work: Working at BHIVE means making a real impact on the startup ecosystem in India.
Role Summary :
At BHIVE, the Product Team plays a critical role in providing innovative and efficient solutions to customers. The Product Team is a bridge between Technology and Business while responsible for implementing cutting-edge technology solutions and generating business through them. This enables the company to deliver seamless co-working and alternative asset management services. The team works in a collaborative environment, leveraging the latest tools and technologies to create the best-in-class experience for BHIVE’s members. With a focus on innovation, creativity, and impact, the Product team at BHIVE is dedicated to driving the company’s growth and success.
As an Associate in Product Marketing Management, you must understand the target audience/ideal customer profile of BHIVE, have an eye for detail, and be able to communicate our values to prospective customers via a designed approach toward customer engagement and delight, with an obsession for product-led growth.
Key Deliverables :
- Learn about the target audience, their pain points, and their requirements
- Work closely with the Product Owner to produce content and engagement campaigns that enable our users with referrals and loyalty with conversion. The content could be in the form of brochures, online banners, slide decks, case studies, and other promotional items
- Setting up communication channels and running campaigns for better engagement and acquisition
- Keep a tab on market trends and marketing strategies of other brands in the industry, and identify opportunities for improvement
- Helping the teams in creating new operational processes, evaluating the performance of existing processes, and improving them to create a higher impact
- Maintain a daily cadence to generate leads from events and activities (coordinate with growth and business team)
- Participate in the creation of content for all Product and communication activities
- Creating the Journey Map with the help of analytics and enhancing engagement, including in-app notifications
- A/B Testing and Analytical Tool Set-up like Mixpanel, One signal, etc
- Setting up new Acquisition Channels for the group companies
Key Competencies and skills:
- 2 yrs. + of experience in Product Marketing Management (Real Estate, Proptech Experience will be ideal, though not mandatory)
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and focus on quality to deliver our benefits to prospective customers — Clear and simple communication (less jargon) is preferred.
- A fair understanding of creating goals and marketing plans, promoting them on various platforms, and making them appealing to potential customer
- Understand tech and business software that includes buyer behaviour and ideal customer profiles and translate tech content into marketing material.
- BHIVE has a very strong benefits policy including an employee-friendly ESOP policy in place. ESOPs may be applicable to the role based on performance.
- We believe training is an integral part of an individual’s career and continually do so to seamlessly improve and develop the individual further.
- Access to multiple BHIVE events which gives the candidate great opportunities for professional networking
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of Associate Product Marketing Manager”