Experience Range : 2 – 4 Years Experience in coworking/office space/real estate leasing sales
Qualification : MBA (full-time) from Top 50 B-Schools; Graduates with strong relevant experience will also be considered.
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
About the Company :
BHIVE Workspace is a PropTech company focused on commercial real estate. We started out as the oldest Coworking brand in Bangalore and is the largest chain of Coworking spaces in Bangalore. Established in the year 2014, we have a presence in multiple key locations in Bangalore and are on track to expand to multiple other key locations in Bangalore. Beyond Coworking, we have entered other flexible leasing products like managed office and enterprise leasing solutions.
Role Summary :
Sales is the most critical function of BHIVE. You would be responsible for consistently increasing gross margin through the generation of new clients and business. You are expected to be tenacious in identifying sources for lead generation, generating prospective leads, identify and engage with key decision makers and closing new opportunities that strategically align with the overall sales strategy of BHIVE.
Key Deliverables :
- Identify new B2B opportunities, schedule meetings with potential clients and convert them into wins to increase business
- Aggressive outbound efforts to ensure a robust pipeline
- Research and build relationships with new clients and channel partners
- Creation and management of a robust sales pipeline via brokers, channel partners, referrals
- Establish BHIVE Workspace as a ‘Partner of Choice’ for all enterprise clients
- Set up meetings for business closures between decision makers
- Plan methodologies and pitches for improved effectiveness
- Interactions with respective stakeholders for project execution plans and client customization requirements
- Effective use of Sales automation tools with statistical analysis and report generation
- Use of Social media and Whatsapp groups for lead generation.
- Flexibility on timings is expected. Should be able to work late evenings and on weekends if and when required.
- Work collaboratively with other functional teams in the company to make sure customer satisfaction remains at the center of our product
- Research, network, and build relationships with prospective clients
Key Competencies and skills:
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Highly Organized
- Strong Business Acumen and Negotiation skills
- Agile and Dynamic
- Effective Communicator
- Sales automation tools/CRM
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator – good to have
- Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
BHIVE has a very strong benefits policy including an employee-friendly ESOP policy in place. ESOPs may be applicable to the role based on performance.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the post of Business Development Manager – Coworking and Managed Offices”.