Role: Business Development Management ( Retail )
Experience Range : 3-6 years
Qualification: Graduate/ MBA
Interview Process: Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Key Deliverables :
- 10% Existing sales pipeline management via brokers, channel partners, referrals
- 90% Inbound lead management
- Understanding space requirements, sharing proposals, layouts, and scheduling site visits.
- Understand client requirements and create a customised proposal suitable to client needs.
- Building relationships with clients for current and future business needs.
- Coordinating with customer success teams on the successful onboarding of new members.
- Constantly meeting new clients on possible space requirements across Bengaluru.
Key Competencies :
- 3-6 years of sales experience
- Has had previous experience in relationships with C-level executives
- Experience in commercial space selling(highly preferred)
- Experience with IPCs and domestic brokers is good to have.
- B2B sales experience is a must
- Graduate and above
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of Business Development Manager – Retail”