Role : Legal & Compliance Manager
Experience: 5 to 8 years of relevant work experience in Legal & Compliance in multi-subsidiary conglomerate. Cross border experience in Real Estate or AIF will be given higher preference
Contract Duration : Full Time
Qualification : CS + Company Law
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Role Summary :
BHIVE is looking to hire an experienced and qualified compliances head who would be responsible for monitoring and oversight of its multiple subsidiaries. This role is one of the early hires of this high potential startup with the opportunity to become part of the core team.
Key Deliverables :
- Drafting, vetting, approving, negotiating and settling various types of agreements including but not limited to:
- Deeds Leave and License Agreement, MOUs, LOIs, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Acquisition Agreements, Funding Agreements, Marketing/ Operations/Service Agreements, Franchise Agreements, Business Conducting Agreements, Renewal Agreements, Cancellation Deeds, Rectification, Deeds, Supplementary Agreements, Share Subscription Agreements, Commission agreement, Shareholders agreement etc.
- Well acquainted with Companies Act and other Central & State laws and regulations.
- Liaising, coordination and follow up with the advocates in relations to company legal matters/court cases
- Managing Legal and secretarial due diligence
- Registration of TradeMark and CopyRights
- Actively coordinating with other functional areas for day to day legal matters such as the issuance of notices, recovery of payments, disciplinary actions in terms of Leave and License Agreements, electricity issues.
- Preparing strategies to defend the company’s legal cases.
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills.
Key Competencies :
- 5 to 8 years of relevant work experience in Legal & Compliance in multi-subsidiary conglomerate. Cross border experience in Real Estate will be given higher preference
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to handle people in leadership positions
- Highly organized, detail-oriented professional with excellent follow up skills
- Problem – solving skills
- Assessment & Interpretation
- Strong business acumen with a great work ethic
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Knowledge of Regulatory practices
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The candidate should be able to come to office everyday and be willing to work on weekends as well whenever required
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the post of “Legal & Compliance Manager”