: Senior Analyst – CEO Office
: 3 to 5 years
: B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science (CS) or Any similar degree with Strong knowledge on SQL, Python and Visualization tools.
: Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
The Candidate must be passionate about problem-solving and a Tech-enabled approach. The sole purpose of this role is to make the process throughout departments more efficient as well as more fluent. The Candidate should be open to listening to issues and handle them with transparent communication. This role is specifically a Process Creation and Automation role, the Ideal candidate will be communicating with multiple departments and providing logical automation solutions using third-party tools or in-house development tools.
Who should join?:
If you are interested in learning how the processes are created and automated throughout the Product life-cycle and you are interested in working in an environment where you have to put on your logical mindset to reach a goal with minimum hindrance, this role is specifically crafted for you.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, R, or SQL. Experience with data manipulation libraries (e.g., Pandas, NumPy) and machine learning frameworks (e.g., scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch) is beneficial.
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Experienced in working with large and multiple datasets, data warehouses and ability to pull data using relevant programs and coding.
- Well versed with necessary data reprocessing and feature engineering skills.
- Strong background in Statistical Analysis. Constantly look and research on ML algorithms and data sources for better prediction
- Work and coordinate with multiple stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions, implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques and develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy.
- Experience in establishing/scaling up data science functions.
- Proven ability to discover solutions hidden in large datasets and to drive business results with their data-based insights.
- Leverage analytics to increase customer lifetime value for clients acquired digitally by pitching right product to the right client at the right time.
- Work with product, growth, technology and marketing teams across product/campaign lifecycle
- Empower product and marketing teams by creating automated dashboards and reports using Power BI
Key Competencies :
- Model development experience in R, Python, SAS
- Strong and in-depth understanding of statistics
- Understanding and Concepts of Cloud Datawarehouse and Data warehousing concepts and Dimensional Modelling concepts
- Experience in ETL Technologies – Informatica or DataStage or Talend or SAP BODS or Abinitio, etc
- Strong strategic thought leadership and problem-solving skills with ability to tackle unstructured and complex business problems.
- Ability to build & use relationships and influence broadly across the organization.
- Results driven with strong project management skills, ability to work on multiple priorities.
- Should be able to take up ad hoc tasks when and where needed.
- Handling Big Data, Segmentation, Analytics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Statistics and Hypothesis Testing
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of Sr. Analyst – CEO Office”