Role: Specialist – Tech Adoption
Experience Range: Fresher or with up to 2 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field. Relevant certifications are a plus.
Interview Process: Applicant questionnaire > Video Assessment > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
About the Company :
BHIVE is a group of Co-working and FinTech companies focused on commercial real estate. We started out as the oldest co-working brand in Bangalore and is now one of the largest chains of co-working spaces in Bangalore. Established in the year 2014, we have a presence in multiple key locations in Bangalore and are on track to expand to multiple other key locations of the city. Beyond Co-working, we have entered other flexible leasing products like managed office and enterprise leasing solutions. To know more, check out our website – www.bhiveworkspace.com
We also provide investment opportunities via Revenue-based financing(RBF) and fractional ownership. Also, we are in the process of launching a category-II AIF. To know more, check out our website – www.bhivealts.com
Our mission is to be India’s largest and most comprehensive platform for commercial real estate rental solutions, driven by a customer-centric mindset. We strive to be the go-to partner of choice for customers by offering best-in-class customer experience, value for money, tailor-made solutions and the options available.
Role Summary :
BHIVE Workspace is looking for a highly motivated and dynamic Specialist – Tech Adoption to join our team. Our Ideal candidate will own the organization-wide adoption of change initiatives such as the transition from Google Suite to Microsoft Office 365, migration from multiple CRMs/ systems to Zoho ERP, and leveraging new technologies (such as Chat GPT) among others
The incumbent will focus on the system side of change, as an expert in understanding various features of new systems and creating training modules
The incumbent will drive the people’s side of change – by meeting all stakeholders and ensuring that they are sufficiently well-informed and trained on the new systems, and all their queries are answered
The primary responsibility will be to create and implement plans to drive adoption that maximize employee usage, and minimize resistance. Responsibilities will also include executing and supporting the organization in sharing productivity tips with new features in the systems and tools being used
The Specialist will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization and greater proficiency of the changes that impact employees in the organization to increase benefit realization, value creation, and the achievement of results and outcomes
While the Change Management Specialist does not have supervisory responsibility, the Specialist will report to the Senior Executive Officer in CEO’s Office, and will have to work with multiple departments in the organization, including Managers and Heads of various functions, to succeed.
Why join BHIVE:
Exciting projects: We offer innovative projects that have real impact in the industry
Collaborative environment: We value teamwork and collaboration, fostering creativity and providing opportunities for learning
Career growth: We invest in employee development and opportunities for career growth
Impactful work: Working with us means making a real impact on the startup ecosystem in India
Key Deliverables :
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Assess the change impact and come up with ways to address resistance to new ways of working
- Create a change management plan with detailed training documents and “how to” videos
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Coach and train employees that may need hands-on demonstration
- Create actionable plan that spans: communication plan, coaching plan, training and demo plan and resistance management plan
- Build rapport with and engage senior leaders
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists and the Human Resources (HR) department
Key Competencies and skills:
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to create excitement about new features and share tips and tricks to enhance productivity
- Ability to create rapport and maintain strong professional relationships
- Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Team player, with the ability to work collaboratively with and through others
*BHIVE has a very strong employee benefits policy including an employee-friendly ESOP policy in place. ESOPs may be applicable to the role based on performance.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the post of Specialist – Tech Adoption”.