BHIVE is a group of Co-working and FinTech companies focused on commercial real estate. BHIVE Workspace started out as one of the earliest and, is now, the largest chain of co-working spaces in Bangalore. BHIVE Alts is a rapidly growing Fintech Investment platform, which makes investing in Commercial Real Estate accessible to retail investors. We aim to create a family office for the top 5 % of wealthy Indians who do not have access to alternative investment opportunities.
Why join BHIVE:
- Exciting projects: We offer innovative projects that have a real impact on the industry
- Collaborative environment: We value teamwork and collaboration, fostering creativity and providing opportunities for learning
- Career growth: We invest in employee development and opportunities for career growth
- Impactful work: Working with us means making a real impact on the startup ecosystem in India
Role: WordPress Developer
Role Summary: The WordPress Developer will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining internal and external websites.
Experience range: Ideally 1-2 Years, even freshers from top-tier colleges with HTML projects and intending to become WordPress website developers can apply
Qualification: B. Tech
Interview Process: Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Online/Face-to-Face Interviews> HR Round
Ideal Candidate Experience:
- Understanding of API Integration
- Integration of third-party marketing automation tools
- Utilize Word Press to set up and manage websites including advanced video.
- Should know in and out of Word Press.
- Should have a strong understanding of Logic and Data Structure.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Maintain Marketing Automation integration with CRM (ZOHO and Hub-spot) and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software
- Responsible for translating the design wireframe to WordPress framework with the help of WordPress Component, Plugins, and modules.
- Handling in WordPress theming, installation, administration, and template development.
Key Competencies :
- PHP, MySQL and UI/UX Exposure.
- WordPress Addons (Custom Plugin Development)
- Building eCommerce Web Sites.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for WordPress Developer”