Experience Range: Min – 2 years
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
Interview Process: Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
About the Company:
BHIVE.fund is a fast-growing Fintech venture looking to leverage technology making investing in Commercial Real Estate accessible to retail investors. The company is in the process of closing a $1mn funding round & looking forward to high growth over the next few years.
Role Summary :
Key Deliverables :
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient and scalable Node.js applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify system requirements and design solutions.
- Write clean, maintainable, and testable code that adheres to industry standards and best practices.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in the Node.js ecosystem.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the development of coding standards.
Key Competencies and skills:
- Nodejs (Express.js)
- Postgres / SQL
- Experience in REST API.
- ZeroMQ / Rabbit MQ / Web Sockets
- Basic Understanding of CI/CD
- Typescript is a plus
* BHIVE has a very strong benefits policy including an employee-friendly ESOP policy in place. ESOPs may be applicable to the role based on performance.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for the post of Backend Developer