Role: Business Analyst
Experience Range: 2 – 3 years
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters in Business Analytics from any reputed institute (Or) Preferably a CA or ICWAI student with Business Analytics Certificate (Or) Mathematics background with Business Analytics Certificate
Interview Process: Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
About the Company:
BHIVE is a PropTech company focussed on Alternative Investments, mainly commercial real estate currently. By virtue of our sister concern BHIVE Workspace, we have already built a brand in Bangalore. We are US headquartered having started the operations in India while having a fast growth trajectory. The company observes talent from prestigious institutes around the world who are willing to build things much faster than usual.
The Business Analyst can help decode the financial regulations in India and the target market countries to help us build the FinTech platform adhering to the laws. Along with this, we will be utilising this resource to derive meaningful metrics around efficiencies, client satisfaction and workflow use cases.
- Generating reports on Customer turnaround time
- Customer acquisition cost
- Property-based metrics – Conversion percentages, ROI demonstration etc.
- Generate detailed reports for constant comparison YOY (Year on Year), MOM (Month on Month) and Quarterly for financial tracking.
- Create algorithms which can demonstrate the Deal longevity, Deal efficiency (Monitory and Time)
- Curate and generate marketing analytics.
- Social Media advertisement spends Vs returns, Campaign based
- Operational efficiency metric
- Demand trends for Co-working and Serviced office spaces (Location based)
- Demand for Co-living (at the appropriate time) (Location based)
- Demand for kind of workspaces.
- Alternative investments and Fractional Real Estate market trends.
- Annual Recurring Revenue / Head
- Burn Rates & Net burn
- Gross Margins & Net Income
- The expense as % of Revenue
- Effective Communication, meaning crisp and timely communication with internal & external stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Very strong in working with numbers in Excel
- Strong ability in creating reports and presentations regularly to aid decision-making for management
- Being organized and having excellent time management skills
- People Management Skills
- Networking skills
- A long-term approach to problem-solving
- Agile and Dynamic
- Leadership skills, business acumen, sales & marketing skills
- Hard-working, passionate, firefighter, issue resolver, team player & doer
- Prepared to work in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
* BHIVE has a very strong employee-friendly ESOP policy in place for senior employees. This may be applicable to the role based on performance.
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with subject as “Application for the position of Business Analyst”