Role: Executive- Trainer
Experience- 3-4 years
Qualification: BBA/ MBA in Human Resources or BSc. Human Resource Development or any related discipline, a Certification course in Corporate Training will be preferred.
Interview Process: Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
A corporate trainer is an experienced educator. Your abilities to convey a message should only be surpassed by a deep knowledge of the field. A corporate trainer’s typical workday may include leading training sessions for new or existing employees or devising skill development programs targeted at filling organizational needs. They work directly with managers in human resources (HR) and business groups to identify training needs and strategies. The goal is to promote efficiency and competitive advantage by developing the skills of personnel at the workplace.
Who should join-
Corporate Trainers typically work for corporations or staffing services to provide employers with practical methods for improving employee skills and company knowledge. Are you interested in working in an environment where you must put on your logical mindset to reach a goal with minimum hindrance? This role is specifically crafted for you. If you are an aspiring Talent Acquisition Specialist, this is a fantastic opportunity.
- Create and administer employee training.
- Coordinate, develop, and engage in continuing training
- Encourage team building by actively participating in employee development.
- Employees should receive the required training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Determine opportunities to improve individual and team performance.
- Determine and remediate skill gaps
- Create presentations, training materials, and handout materials.
- Give training advice and feedback to others.
- Understanding of effective teaching approaches and instruments
- Willingness to learn new strategies for corporate teaching
- Proven experience as a corporate trainer
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching
- Proficient in MS Office (esp. PowerPoint); e-learning software is an asset
- Phenomenal communication, presentation, and public speaking skills
- Organizational and time management abilities
- Critical thinking and decision making
- BSc/BA in business, HR, finance, or a relevant field
- Certification (e.g., CPLP Certified Professional in Learning and Performance) is a plus