Role: MT – CEO Office
Experience Range: 0-1 year
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in finance or similar field.
Interview Process: Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Role Summary: The Candidate would be working in the Founder’s Office. The candidate will be responsible for assisting with tasks such as financial analysis, project management, various reconciliations, budgeting, and other ad-hoc tasks.
- Analysis of books of accounts, reviewing KPIs, and providing insights to key stakeholders of the company.
- Reconciling data and ledgers to ensure the accuracy of data.
- Developing and assisting in creating financial models to analyze the company’s key strategic initiatives.
- Assisting and working on Variance analysis, Budget creation, and review of cash flows to better strategize and ensure the growth of the company.
- Working on various calculations, following up, and ensuring meeting deadlines for all tasks.
- Take up ad hoc tasks and deliverables as and when required
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Effective Communicator
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Strong business acumen with a great work ethic.
- Systematic and orderly
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
- Passion to work in a fast-paced start-up
- The candidate should be flexible and be willing to work on weekends as and when required
How To Apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of Management Trainee – CEO Office.