- The term “Website” includes the content on the Website, including images uploaded, and the services being offered and any and all content displayed on the Website (the “Website Services“).
- Your use of certain Website Services, features, functionality or programs (including, without limitation promotions, wireless marketing opportunities, blogs etc.) offered on or through the Website may be subject to additional terms and conditions, and before you use any such Website Services, features, functionality or other programs you may be required to indicate your acceptance of such additional terms and conditions.
- The information which is displayed on the Website shall be treated as general information which can be accessed as per the terms of this TOU.
By accessing and using this Website, you provide your specific consent to the Website to use and collect the information provided by you. Please note that for any information provided by you on the Website, it will be deemed that:
- You are above 18 years of age and if below 18 years of age, you have sought and obtained your guardian’s consent and guidance before accessing the Website;
The information and data provided over the Website is verified by BHIVE on a best and reasonable efforts basis, but may vary with the on ground reality. BHIVE does not guarantee full accuracy of the information provided on the Website, neither does it claim that the Website content is complete, error-free, reliable or fully updated. Any usage, or reliance on the information provided in the Website is at your own risk and BHIVE shall not be in any way liable to any damage or loss caused to you.
- The ownership of the content of the Website along with all text, graphics, audios, videos, designs, screen shots, logos, images, copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names and all other intellectual property rights are vested in BHIVE unless otherwise indicated. All rights in relation to such works shall be reserved with BHIVE and shall be its sole property.
- Content on the Website is for personal use/ use pursuant to services taken and may be downloaded provided the material is kept intact and there is no violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights. Any alteration of the material or use of the material contained on the Website for any other purpose shall constitute a violation of the copyright of BHIVE and / or its affiliates or associates or of its third-party information providers.
- Unless you have otherwise obtained BHIVE’s specific written permission, you agree not to copy, reproduce, stream, capture, record, access through technology in the form of capturing photographs/ screenshots through the mobile/ laptop/ desktop or any other technology used to access this Website, transfer, sell, resell, upload, archive, license to others, edit, modify, reverse engineer, decode, manipulate, create derivative works from or based upon, publish, republish, post, transmit, publicly display, frame, link from or to, distribute, share, embed, translate, decompile, translate, incorporate into any hardware or software application, use for commercial purposes, or otherwise use or exploit the Website, its content, Website Services or any component or part thereof. Any of the unauthorized uses referred to above would constitute an infringement of the copyrights and other proprietary rights of BHIVE and/or its licensors and a violation of these TOU and may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability under applicable laws.
- You shall not upload/ input on this Website any content, data or information that is not your own and/ or that is likely to or does infringe the intellectual property rights of any person. In such cases, you agree that the Company/ BHIVE and its officers shall rely upon your representation and that you shall be liable to indemnify them in case of any infringement claims, etc.
LICENSES GRANTED TO YOU
- the License to access, view and otherwise use the Website for your personal, non-commercial, purposes related to BHIVE;
By accessing this website, you agree to use the Website only for purposes permitted under applicable law. You represent that your access of the Website and usage of the Website Services does not cause any violation of any law you are subjected to. You shall not, through the Website, publish or cause to publish any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful material, or any other material that could give rise to civil or criminal liability under the law. We reserve the right to disclose any content or communication (including your information) (a) as may be required by law, regulation, or government request; (b) in case necessary to carry out BHIVE’s business or operate the Website; or (c) to protect the rights or property of BHIVE and its affiliates.
Any claim, liability or dispute arising out of or in relation to this Website, Website Services, the content of this Website, and/or BHIVE shall be subjected to the laws of India and courts situated at Bengaluru, India, shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to try, entertain and finally settle such matters.
The Website belongs to Venturelord Spacettech Private Limited, and BHIVE may allow its affiliates to use the Website and any content thereof. In case of any questions related to the Website, you may write to us at .